Wednesday, January 13, 2010

- Killed a "siu keung" -

I was watching "watchdog tale" drama half way at 2.15am when I saw this creature crawling into my dustbin! Ok...The very immediate respond was to stand up, pause my drama and to decide what's my next step...
I brave up myself, run down to the store room to get this Ridsect Spray and a slipper...Just when I am all armed up holding these 2 weapons, I paused myself for like another 5 minutes again..Gosh, I wish I'm braver!
Finally! I brave up and start spraying around the dustbin waiting for that little creature to crawl up...I sprayed thrice until this creature finally crawl up slowly on the floor! Ok...That's the moment! PAP!!! BANG!!! BOOM!!!
It has not come to an end yet...I still need to pick it up and throw it to another dustbin...I recall my auntie picking up this dead creature long time ago with her bare hands! Yucks...It took me some nerve to finally sweep this creature into a newspaper, wrap it and then run down to throw it into the rubbish bin! Phew...
Despite killing this creature, I couldn't be able to sleep well too because the ridsect spray smell was still around the room and the atmosphere was totally awful...What a night!
Anyway, I wanted to capture a picture of this dead little creature but my phone was running out of battery...hahaha...So, too bad...*sorry I may sounds insane*

2 comments:

The Empty Cup said...

Amzing!! u Made a post from killing a cockroach!

Little Orangezz said...

What wo!! Scare wan ok...You come help me kill le, you so brave...Nway I take it as a compliment! Thanks! hahaha