Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Happening 3 - Afamosa Melaka

Yay! I'm back from Melaka 2 days 1 night trip with my Wah Chan's colleagues...Seriously need a break from hectic workload thus we headed to Afamosa for some fun! Very satisfied with my 2nd outstation driving experience despite accelerating to 140kmph Haha...Cool down! I did slowed down upon realizing that speed...Maintain it around 110kmph and with the aid of Sarah's gps, the journey went on smoothly...

I present you my colleagues - Sarah, Vivi & Yin SHia

Adui, pose macam model! I tak dapat fight la! Haha







The water world was not as fun as expected...Sunway Lagoon is still the best so far...The night safari show however did not disappoint us...Still as good as ever with Red Indian's performance, Animal parade and 4 minutes long fireworks display...However, thumbs down for their 4D show...Cannot fight with Sg's one...
Our accommodation, D'Savoy very spacious and can definitely fit in more than 4 adults except for the queen size bed which is a bit small for 2 persons...
Finally get to try the famous Jonker 88 cendol...Next mission----> The famous Chicken Rice...I couldn't stand the long queue under rain thus I gave up! *sigh* Shop till I broke at "Shan Shu Gong" too...Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this very good read!

! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

Also visit my page ... e cash advance