Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dragon-i

Date: 11 Nov 2007
Time: 12pm-1pm
Venue: Dragon-i, Sunway Pyramid

Went Sunway Pyramid on sunday konon window shopping...End up buying a pair of shoe n a white color shorts...Love that shorts but too bad white color easy to get stain...Went Dragon-i for lunch...Dragon-i service was suck...Waited 35 mins for my fried rice...Halo...I paid 15% for your service tax ok...I guess they miss out my fried rice order...Hence, aft my complained only they started to fried my rice...*swt*

Pics>>>>



-Ice Lemon Tea-

-Watermelon Juice-

-Rm1 was charge for this wet towel-

-Fried rice of Yam, Chicken n Shrimp...-

-Sis's Steam CHicken Rice-

-Fried rice with fresh fish, shrimp and ham....It was 35mins late but it worth it to wait...It was delicious...-


The bill cost us Rm70++...Wow...Ok la...Time to safe...Global Inflation ok...

No comments: