Sunday, November 11, 2007

Inflation

GLOBAL INFLATION!!!

Thats what I heard from my parents recently..Ever since I am back from Langkawi..Oh...GLOBAL INFLATION wo...So I am going to list down what they advise me...
  • Save electricity...Modem must be turn off aft 12am...[Ok...I will use my laptop batt then..]
  • Save electricity...Nt allow to use heather so often...[Fine...Take cold shower then]
  • Save electricity...Air-con must be turn off aft 3am...[I cant survive bcoz I sleep ard 2am]
  • Save cooking oil...More steam foods from now onwards...[Fine...Good for health n diet]
  • Save flour...Wow..This is suck bcoz so many foods consume flour...[I cant do anything abt dis man..Less fried food mayb??]
  • Save petrol...[I can die wei dis one...Means less shopping, yum cha n etc...]
  • Save $$$...[Basically I can tahan for dis one...But, 3 trips awaiting...HAIZ...]
  • Save $$$...Less spend on CNY nxt year...[C'mon its nt even Christmas]
Solution.....
  1. Get a job by beginning of Dec...Pyramid maybe...
  2. Sacrifice one of the trip...
  3. Show me more $$$...(I dunno y..But just show me...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhahhaa i will show u money then....
JUST FOR THE SAKE OF SHOWING ONLY ARH!!!!
babi wanna work???plse la...i hear this since i know u...lolz...its been years...i cant even count how many times u said that...
wakkaka...

Little Orangezz said...

What wor..I seriously going to find one d...Y nt u hire me la..yea..as ur driver ok..yea..c u wed la..