Friday, March 14, 2008

Starbucks @ Sunway Pyramid

Its been ages I did not have a drink at starbucks d wei!! Main reason was bcoz I'm totally broke for the past few months...Anyway, Dear(P.yang) suggested Pyramid after thurs class...Then Dear, me n S.Neo went to pyramid looking for parking...I parked CP5 for the 1st time...We then decided to go starbucks only la instead of Kim Gary...Thats bcoz I am lazy to walk out to Kim gary...ahaha...lazy-ness...After 3 hours Buss Fin Vl n kingston class wei...


-We plan to order 2 cups only...Dear n me suppose yan ngoi share one cup ma rite....Rite S.neo?? haha..End up 3 cups...We dont wanna make S.neo vomit....-

-My very very very 1st pic with dear P.yang...Ohh...so lovely....ahaha...-

-Take 2...We actually took more than 2 pics...All S.neo's fault la...laugh while taking the pics....Shaking hands...haha...Dunno what she laughing also...-

-Finally...Me n S.neo...The candle of the day...haha....-

-THE END-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and
I'm hoping you write again very soon!

my web page ... visit home page