Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4th MARCH 2008

There are 3 things that I want to blog about today...............
  1. Florence asked me if I've consider when to take Work Integrated subject...Well, its either during summer or next sem...Let us assume I taking it during summer.....While other people enjoying their sem break and I've to return to college for 1 subject...Well, that doesn't matter anyway BUT.......I heard this subject is not an easy one...Lots of works, assignment or presentation....Smtg like that la...So its definitely better to take it during summer, at least I don't need to stress myself with Auditing subject which I may be taking next sem (if only I pass my Corp Acctg)...Omg...Auditing! Ms.Chung's favourite subject..However, if I fail any subject this sem (c.law n etc)...No 2nd choice left for me...I'll need to take Work Integrated subject during summer...So, I can't give you my answer yet Florence jie...haha...Thanks for recommending me what colour of skirt and stocking should I wear...So so so swt.......
  2. I finally have no fear of lost sending Ms.tan home...haha...At least I won't go lost around Usj...Anyway, bump into a "yong sui" ppl at Shell station today...He was so so so inconsiderate that causes me so much anger! Ok..Nvm...A malay guy driving a kancil! I then drove to the nearest Shell to pump petrol...Really out of petrol if not I'll wait for my dad to pump it for me...haha...Malaysian Driver! Haiz...Somemore vote for Bn wo....Ceramah here and there...Flag and banner here n there..Ok...Out of topic d..........
  3. Chen Chen was born on 15 Sept 1988...Weee...I just get to knw that today...Never thought of asking her before...She is the 3rd person born on the same day, same month and same year as me....1st person of course Rachel ( my buddy during primary skol)...2nd person, Charis ( A gal studying in Rmit too) and Chen Chen ( the apple and orange born on d same day)....
-THE END-

No comments: