Friday, February 29, 2008

That "Feeling"

Recently, there is a "feeling" been haunting me...I actually think of it 24hours...Gosh....I can die wei if this goes continuous....

I can't even focus to drive today...Nearly drove to another lane...Omg...I kept thinking about it...Never thought that it will affect me so much...There was a same feeling as this in the past but it did not affect me tat much...

Non stop thinking why why why and why...Why must I bother that so much anyway?? Haiz...The answer can only be revealed by myself...I doubt if there is anyone out there could help me...

However, I won't let this haunt me again!! I promise myself...Just, let it be...What's the point thinking so much...I may not get the conclusion that I always hoping for....So, I shall pray to god and seek for his guidance........No matter its happy or sad ending...........



Mood: Very very confuse
Playlist: 飞轮海 - 为你存在

2 comments:

süαţиёo™ said...

ur fahrenheit song scare me as i turn on my speaker quite loudly..
when i faster want to turn off ur fahrenheit song,i found it is invisible..
as normally ppl will put the media in the side bar or either on the bottom of the blog..
but i forgot..u r not normal human..XD

Little Orangezz said...

Such a nice song wei...
Y turn off wo? swt swt...
I am orange ma...
U also nt human wo..ur neo neo wo..haha...I miss P.yang la s.neo...How???