Sunday, February 17, 2008

When will I get drunk??

How come I'll think of uploading absolut vodka post...Well, 3 friends of mine told me that they drunk recently...Then questions pop up on my mind...
  • When will I get drunk??
  • What will I'll do once I get drunk??
  • Under what condition will I be drunk?? Stress? Just for fun? Love matters?
  • Will I reveal my very own secret once I get drunk??
  • Will I be doing smtg very silly??
I don't see any possibilities that I will get answer for this few questions...Anyway, on few months back when I was in Lgkw trip with college gang...That's my very 1st time drinking alcohol (absolut vodka with juice mixture)...I felt great...Been a bit addicted with it...But, I told myself I'll NOT keep this as a habit....Its not good for health, that's for sure and a few matters...No offence to alcohol lovers...I'm glad I had tried once and I don't see why I will lose out for not drinking or trying anymore...My 2nd time of drinking alcohol will be for a very special occasion I guess...

I just loves the design of Absolut Vodka bottles...So here we go>>>>>




I've been very very busy & stress lately till I've no mood and time to upload my blog due to my new house renovation and few matters going around which is unnecessary and for ntg! Studies added more stress in my life especially C.Law...Will I defeat kingston aka the Kopi-O Man?? We shall see.............

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo ms babi...unauthorised usage of my photo is illegal..u are therefore now given a saman of RM100 per photo! hahaha...write somemore in your blog lah and I got more ways to make money now! hehehehe...try guess who am I!

Little Orangezz said...

Hmm...Hmm...Mr or Ms anonymous...
We shall meet in d court...With Mr.kingston being our judge...Having Kopi-O while listening to our statement...I shall guess who ru d then...haha..haha...

Anonymous said...

halo ms babi..hahaha...keep on guessing lah...so how much would u pay for my silence from informing your parents about this blog ah?

Little Orangezz said...

To anonymous...I am stuck la...Give me some tips on who ru la?? Ru trying to threaten me?? We malaysian Anti Rasuah la...haha...

Anonymous said...

haaa...itu lah ms babi..simply take photo of me and put in your blog...i just google and found my name with the link to your blog...so berapa mau bayar? hehehe.....$$$$$

Little Orangezz said...

Omg...Very swt la u...U reminds me of my law lecturer...1st guess...Mr.Kingston?? haha...U jus tell me how many 0000...I will write on d cheque...hehe

Anonymous said...

who is mr kingston? so ms babi just give cash of RM100 enuff la (I know u got more than enuff from your ang pow)...hahaha

Little Orangezz said...

Deal Anonymous! I shall pay u Rm100 from my ang pow money...So whose name should I write on the cheque leh?? No name no cheque no money wo...haha!!!