Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kingston resigned!!

The story was like that..................
  • I met Kingston at least 3 times today...(choi choi...Sure bad luck!)
  • 1st, bump into him on the way to locker
  • 2nd, saw him walking towards Mamak corner...Well, what else if nt getting his favourite KOPI-O...
  • 3rd, saw him walking in HR Office with a letter wei!! I then told Jo-Ann....Wow...Kingston is going to resign! He then walk out with the same letter again...I guess his resignation request been rejected...Haha...Ok...What happen to my mind...I started to think nonsense already...
  • Frankly, if he leave us now.......I confirm our Company Law will bungkusss like an anjjinggg kurapp.....
Oh....For ur info, Kingston is my C.Law lecturer aka Mr.Kopi-O............
I shall get back to my studies now if nt my name "YEEVONN" will bungkus tmr.......

-Chaoz-

No comments: