Sunday, February 24, 2008

Review of "The Week"

I am really really really extremely too busy to blog recently! So I shall make it simple for this post...The review of my "stress" & "busy" & "visiting lecture" & "tired" & "emo" week!

Monday
1st day of Corp Acctg vl early as 10am...I then have no choice but to skip Mgt acctg class...Bcoz, the new door was here to install and the plumber to repair the pipe...What else if not cleaning work again...As I was too tired, I went to bed at 11.30pm...Wow...I did slept at 11.30pm...Believe ppl...

Tuesday
I basically will spent whole day in college on this day...No intention to skip any class...So what else if not tired-ness...So I consider nothing special on tuesday...Slept early again for 8am vl...

Wednesday
The end of Corp Acctg vl...Discovered Mr.Deegan actually stayed at Sheraton Hotel bcoz I met him on the way when he walked to college...Its the day of Company Law wei!! Nvm, its only lecture...Watched a bit of lion dance before c.law lecture (College CNY Celebration day)...Its an orange color lion wei...A very rare to see coz its usually pink, yellow or red...So its a must watch...Took a few pictures of it>>>>




Just when I was still thinking about lion dance...Kingston called my name! YeeVonn! Where you stay? Well he trying to relate me in the case of Tesco Supermarket...I will appreciate Kingston for not shouting my name nxt time...*Very swt*
Stay back for law discussion till 4.30pm...Basically we sat there and wait for Arthur's & Marianne's answer?? NO NO NO...We did our part also ok...Wahaha...

Thursday
Its a bad bad day for me...I feel like slapping ppl...Someone annoys me...That affects my mood so much! Never thought it will anyway...Forget about it...I should worry more for tmr...Its C.Law tutorial...Stay up quite late at 2am for law discussion with the gang...Well, we actually discuss more on how to kill Kingston without being sue for the intention of murdering (manslaughter)...Marianne slept at 3am..Haha...Salute u la...Should have ajak u go to bed with me...

Friday
"Practice Makes perfect"...I finally believe this phrase...Its proven when I actually read and apply and I get the correct answer...Well, not completely my work...Thanks to the notes, text book and Arthur source la...haha...Oh ya...Thanks to Marianne too for suggesting Customary Authority MAYBE can be apply...Haha...Realise that Kingston mood is good without his Kopi-O...

Saturday
Its nothing to be happy about although its a weekend...Bcoz, I had C.Law extra class on sat morning...Sat wei Kingston!! I rush to my new hse after class...I was suppose to be helping on cleaning (final cleaning)...Thanks to my family for being so considerate and 2 aunties for the helps! Treated Aunty Lesley for dinner at Kar Heong (ss14) bcoz she will be leaving back to Melbourne on sun...She loves Ipoh ho fun very much so that will be the right place beside Ipoh of course...Bumped into Yu Foong...Haha...He was there with his family...

Sunday
Woke up early and its a whole day outside again...Went and order burner and oven to replace the current one...Went and survey some bed and furnitures...Went and have my fav chicken rice at Sea Park...This chicken rice was so delicious wei...Its their home recipe by frying the "siu kai"...The oil rice and soup taste great too!

Wondering what is this??

-Black Pepper Chicken Rice (rm4)-

This was what I ate everyday in college...Omg! Its not that delicious anyway but I just wanted to order this! I have no idea why! I am not jelak yet! So I guess I'll be getting this nxt week too until I am enough of it!

-The End-

2 comments:

emily said...

whoa oren, it is oren lions dancing!

Little Orangezz said...

Haha...should bring u over to my college to have a look of it rite?? Not bad la..Nt as good as alex wan tho...