Friday, December 26, 2008

-2008 Christmas Party-

This year, I celebrated Christmas with my Shogun colleague...We had a buffet supper at 10.45pm...*Got no choice ok! We closed at 10.30pm* We also celebrated 3 events in advance...*Bday Party, Farewell Party & Shogun Sunway 1st Anniversary Party*...
31st December will be the day I wave goodbye to a bunch of great friends in Shogun...It was a blasting working experience in the past 1 & a half month here despite tiring shoulder and body...Haha...Its never easy to earn a penny ok!! I learn some Myanmar language and gain a lot of experience...The most important is the friendship built btw me and them...I will miss them! I will be back to visit them as customer perhaps...Muahaha...However, its time where I'm looking forward for college new semester commence...

-Happy Birthday December Babies A.Chef Mark & Jacob...We shared and got them a belt each...-

-Hohohohoho....Merry Christmas!! It was our Head Chef Loke aka Shogun Santa-

-The 2 Bday babies...Ahemm...I mean uncles! Uncle Jacob & Uncle MArk-

-Faeza & Me...The only Malay waitress in Shogun...-

-Lesley & Me-

-Yong *The bad temper one but fall in love with me and changed his attitude* Hahaha...-

-Rocky *The one who called me Seafood aka Sifu*-

-Theresa *My little darling*-

-Jason * My rumour Bf in SHogun* hahaha...-

-Jacob *The one that I never fails to fight with everyday! Me & him anjing dan kucing* -

-The bunch of Service Staff having fun and get high after having many many cups of Sake and Soju...-

-Jackson *The tallest guy in SHogun*-

-Vicharn *I present you The most hardworking staff!*-

-Rocky, Me, Wax & Jason...Erm, they were all drunk I guess but I'm still alert no worries...hehe...-

No comments: