Friday, April 10, 2009

- Mission Accomplished! -

I would like to take this opportunity to congrats myself and my team members (Jack, Eugene, Yu Jia, Pann Ying & beloved Kok Thai!) in accomplishing the shitty OB Business Report Assignment...It was such a waste of time doing it and it was kinda of hard time going trough this however, we managed to finish it a day before due date...Hence, I am looking forward to receive at least a PAP grade for this assignment...Haha...Choi! Of course we are rooting for a better grade...hehe...
4 Assignments down! 1 more to go...Suffering month...

WaiYee: Hehe...The more I read this assignment, the more I smell HDH grade...MMMmmm...

YeeVonn: Thank You everyone! Especially Kok Thai!! He had been so efficient and contributed a lot...WOooooo....Right Jack?! Haha

Jack: Alaaaa....Stop telling me anything about this assignment la....Ahhh Ellaaa....

JoAnn: Yesh!! Going to cook ABC soup tonight! ahahah...

No comments: