Friday, April 3, 2009

- What Have You Been Expecting -


Its my first post for the month of April and I shall begin with an "emo" post...
Let us assume that I'm expecting something...But, it seems like I will always falls into disappointment achieving less than expected or maybe even receiving nothing! Fine...We learn from mistake and grow as time goes by...
But, what annoys me the most is when I have cool down myself trying to forget the past, the past had returned to haunt me! I may even be surprised for anything that I've not been expecting...I define this as a "fake hope" anyway...Could not bare with this anymore...Just stop expecting anything will do I guess....God Bless Me...

Anyway, finally got the time to drive to the nearest cinema to catch a movie, "KNOWING"...It was seriously an awesome movie compared to Dragonball-Evolution and Legend of Chun Li that received bad reviews...Even Fast and Furious 4 was not as good as before...Thumbs Up to Nicholas Cage!

3 comments:

little annie said...

maybe u expect too much la sexy. like i say people who expects too much gets disappointed fast.

The Empty Cup said...

Nah, i think its good to expect or hope, because thats what make us improve. It may be true that we will get disappointed again and again but the important thing is that we keep hoping or expecting for the better.

Cheer up!

Little Orangezz said...

Thanks for both your comment...But then I think I am giving up already...Its good to expect sometimes but then only on certain things...My condition I doubt I will get what I want instead get more upset so erm...Give Up Haha...Aihz...