Friday, May 15, 2009

- What Is My First..... -

Why would I've such inspiration to blog about this?! Due to my insomnia the night before IFP finals...Yea...I am still awake up to 4am (Exam the next morning 9am)...No idea why I just couldn't close my eye and sleep! Side effect of the coffee I drank at 7.30pm I guess... *Suffering Night*
  1. My FIRST Trip - Genting Highland at the age of 2...So you really thought I can recall where I went when I was 2 is it?! Haha...I check my photo album la ok
  2. My FIRST Spectacle Color - This is one of my Facebook quiz question too...The real answer is GOLD color! Haha...Yea, I know it sounds old fashion but you know 1st spectacle = mum's choice
  3. The FIRST Martial Arts that I learn - Taekwondo *Primary School*
  4. My FIRST Fight With A Guy - Standard 6! Omg...I was so rough I remember, I pull his tie and he was a School prefect! So What! I'm also school prefect! Haha
  5. My FIRST Idol - Westlife back in 10 years ago...Hot boy band at that time
  6. My FIRST Mobile Phone - Nokia 3310 *black and white screen*
  7. Birthday Party I FIRST join - SS2 MCD celebrating someone's birthday which I couldn't recall who...haha
  8. My FIRST Bus Trip - 1st day of school to Assunta standard 1...I remember there is this bridge that I need to climb everyday gosh....
  9. The FIRST Shopping Mall I drove to - Its either 1U or MidValley
  10. My FIRST Working Experience - Waitress in Shogun at the age of 20! Haha...Its ok not many actually work part time before right?!

No comments: