Wednesday, July 15, 2009

- Jo's 21st @ Full House -

Date>> 10th July 2009 (Friday)
Occasion>> Jo's 21st Birthday Celebration + Outings with Brandon & Jin
Venue>> Full House @ Kota Damansara
Babi's>> Ms.Poo, Ms.Tan, Ms.Chung, Ms.Yap, Mr.Chia, Mr.Pang & Mrs.Pang
Remarks>> Had a QA class replacement early 8am...So much suffering looking at Saramma's face early in the morning, you know that! I'm glad I had fun having lunch with them while gossiping about "the rest"...Hahahaha...Did you sneeze?! If so, we did gossip about you...*Peace*
The cafe ambiance was great except for the aircon...Its not cooling at all...Food was ok but I just dislike the soup! So I didn't upload the picture of the soup! Haha...

-Ms.Yap's Nasi Lemak where Brandon vowed he will bring us all for Papa Rich's nasi lemak-

-My pasta set lunch that comes with a soup, ice lemon tea and apricot cake-

-Ms.Poo's some fish fish-

-Mr.Chia's Seafood Pasta-

-We reached there around 11.30am and they told us that they open at 12! I was like......Ok, so we met up the other 2 at this Holy Cafe...Can you the dead fish in the picture? 8am class la...-

-Fatt hou-


-Ms.Yap said I could advertise for Campbell's Mushroom soup! Weeeee....-



-Ms.Tan silently opening her bday present from us!-

-Credits to that Ms.Chung looooooo-



-Sorry I just wanna feed my curiosity and I discovered Minnie's biggest secretttt!!! Ahhh....-

-I'm curious but these 2 are hamsters! Haha-



I had a bad flue (What are you thinking?! I know its one of the symptom) and wanted to take a hot shower last night but the moment I step in the bathroom, it was as hot as an oven! Hence, I change my mind and turn off the heater...Then when I was taking bath half way, the water was so damn cold! No...I didn't curse but I sang "You're not alone.........You're always in my heart....."
Anyway, I bought the latest July copy of Galaxie because they make Mj the cover! Haha......

No comments: