Saturday, July 4, 2009

- Gasoline @ Sunway Pyramid -

Its been weeks that I've not updated my blog because I was too obsessed about Michael Jackson!! I've been loading videos on youtube daily since the past 7days ever since he pass away on last Friday...All I know is I am gonna load "You're Not Alone, Man in The Mirror, Heal The World, Smooth Criminal, Living With MJ, Oprah With MJ etc etc etc etc"...However, I wouldn't be that crazy anymore because class will be officially starting on next Monday! However, RIP Michael Jackson!
Anyway, outing with the "lesbo" according to Sexy on last last Friday in Gasoline again! Marianne just love the place so she decide loooooo...

-She claims that she is the only straight girl of the day...Yucks...Haha-

-Ahhh...My Jen...-


-Pity YeeMun because she was sexually molested by Marianne Chung unceasingly! Haha-

Ohh..Anyway, Kelly, Yu Jia, YuFoong, Jack, Keith and a bunch of RMIT-ians had fly over to Melbourne...Gonna miss them very very much...
Marianne asked us if we are interested to join Metro Camp this year then I told her "Not fun la, no more chun-ted senior"...Then she answered me "We are the seniors la sexy"...Omg!! Haha...Its damn damn true...Haha...Gotta accept the fact that we are seniors in the college...Abuhhhhhh....

No comments: