Saturday, June 27, 2009

- Marche @ The Curve -

Tuesday was the day I went college to get my new timetable...The moment I looked at it...OmgBBq! 2 shocking news! The rumors of Wong KL being Small B lecturer proven wrong because it ended up that Helen name was printed there...In addition, Sri.Devi will be our tutor for Quantitative Analysis...Does she even know how to do simple calculation?! Haha...I can smell disaster...Sadly, I got only Friday off despite only taking 3 subjects with countless 8am class...Its ok! Train myself to sleep early...Hahaha...We then went Marche for lunch and I was rushing home after lunch...Why? Because I need to harvest my crops so to prevent my farm buddy from stealing it! *ngek ngek*

-I always wanted to eat their Rosti for 2nd time...This time around I tried their Snail Sausage with Cheese Topping Rosti...-

-Florence & I...We gossip about SK-t00 along the way to Curve...Oh Yeah, she drive safely so no worries...Haha-


-No idea what Szu Kee wants here...Haha-

-The moral of this picture is.....Do not take picture with Marianne because you will end up suffering like Jo...Haha-

-However, she seems normal while taking this picture with me..*weird*-

-Group Picture take 1 "Sawadika Post" with Szu Kee loving the flash of Sexy's camera-



-Yeeee...Look at there! Leehom is having lunch in Marche also...*dream on*-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi All,

i've been trying to figure out a good place to begin the acai berry free trial an was just wanting to know if someone had any thoughts on whether or not the stuff works for dieting? So far here is the 1 [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I've been able to check out that seemed realistic for what my goals are. Thoughts?