Monday, June 22, 2009

- Ice Milk Tea -


Ever since I was young, I never like milk tea for some good reason...But, after my first attempt in Wong Kok during Jack's birthday celebration, it turns out ok = acceptable...Slowly I find it yummy, smooth and creamy! Bought a packet of 3 in 1 Lipton Original Milk Tea in Carrefour recently...They were having some promotion with a free mug *refer to picture above*...Yea, I know I'm lazy just because I bought 3 in 1! Haha...
So anyway, Ice Milk Tea has been a must order whenever I dine in Kim Gary, Wong Kok, Mamak and Old Town Kopitiam...I'm special you see...I never order coffee in Old Town but I do drink coffee buatan Old Town at home...Their SugarCane Coffee is a must try! You can get that in any nearest Supermarket but its not under their cafe menu...See! I told you I'm special...Haha...I'm "LIVE-FULL"

No comments: