Friday, August 14, 2009

- Florence's Bday @ Bubba Gump -

Thursday (13th August 2009) was the day where Florence and I go high together...She was extremely happy laughing all day long...In addition, this was the day the released of (Florence The Orange Show) from Episode 1-8...
Anyway, we *Jo, Kyth, SzuKee & Tracy* celebrated the "tai ka jie" XXth Birthday at Bubba Gump! Sexy couldn't make it because she was busy studying for Investment exam on Monday despite she feels like she knows everything already *lan si lahhhh* Hahaha...


-Shrimper's Heaven-


-Kyth's Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp...He claims that I chosen the wrong thing for him because of the name Dumb Dumb-

-Cajun Shrimp, Florence's pick-

-Chocolate Chip Cookies as the cake replacement for Florence...Because, dia tak mau cake...I know why ok..Because of the amounts of candles hahahah-

-We get her a red wine as her present...High class right?! I think I will only receive a can of Coca Cola as my birthday present...Haha...Lucky Florence!-





-She says NO, I cannot tag this on Facebook or she will kill me! Oh well, this is my blog...So I present you the ugly side of Florence Hehe-






The total bill accumulated to the amount of RM1719.15...Opps, Sorry! Typing error...RM171.95...Haha, we are just poor students from Metropolitan College la...Haha...
Anyway, photo credits to Jo-Ann! Thanks! Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORENCE THEN

No comments: