Saturday, August 29, 2009

- MJ 51st Birthday Celebration -


Let me briefly highlight you the events for the day (29 August 2009)
  • A 4-hour MJ marathon (12pm - 4pm) on lite FM where they gave out 3 exclusive MJ hamper packs, each filled with 17 of his biggest albums and a limited-edition MJ t-shirt! *sigh* They asked simple question on "man in the mirror, billie jean and you're not alone"...I did called and tried at least 20times but luck was not on my side as its busy line through out the day...Lucky 1 guy and 2 girls caller who won the hamper...
  • MJ's 51st Birthday open party celebration @ StarHill gallery
  • Mj's 30th Anniversary celebration concert as a solo performer @ 8TV 10.45 tonight!

P/S: Credits to Jo-Ann...She was the one sms me on the lite fm contest...I enjoyed the 4hours listening to Mj's songs...So erm, thank you Jo?! Haha...I finally acknowledge you...Happy?! Haha...So, I'm dragging everyone to MJ's "This Is It" movie on OCT 29...Don't try running away from me...Me, no insane...Hahahahaha.....

No comments: