Wednesday, October 7, 2009

- TVB UpComing Hot Dramas -

WOW!! I've been waiting for these 2 TVB grand production dramas and they are going to show it in October! 宮心計 (Beyond The Realm of Conscience) @ 8.30PM and 富贵门 (Born Rich) @ 9.30...

- Beyond the realm of conscience is a hk version of "Jewel of Palace" and the most important thing is Charmaine is the main starring! -

- Born Rich marks the return of Kenix Kwok, Jamie Chik and Gallen Lo and as you can see this drama has a strong popular casting...It surely gonna be great! -

While I'm so over excited about these 2 dramas that will starts airing on Oct 18 and Oct 19, my first paper falls on Oct 21...How sad....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing