Thursday, October 29, 2009

- Unofficially Graduate -

Hello everybody, I am back in action after a suffering back to back exams and I ended up my last paper emotionally and spent my last day in my "beloved" college pathetically...
Ok! I am now in a holiday mood as I don't plan to seek for a job just after 2 days upon completing my final exams...I spent my 1st day of holiday shopping at Sunway's Jusco fighting for cheap bedsheets *RM19.90 for queen size bed* with aunties! Cool! Its so headache looking at the crowd of Jusco Members Day! Lunch at Dragon-i, its a place that you can hardly see a gang of teenagers lepak-ing around...




Will be cycling up to Genting tomorrow to celebrate Halloween! Its cool celebrating Halloween at Genting hor?? Haha...So, everyone please don't take advantages of my farm's crops, drop by my lovely farm to kill weeds and giant worm for me and anyone please be kind help serving my food at Cafe World...I couldn't bear the feeling of people stealing my crops...Till then, see ya!

No comments: