Wednesday, August 4, 2010

- I ♥♥♥♥ Traffic Jam -

I'm so sorry but I couldn't resist myself from cursing!! Why?? Ok, let me story you the culture of a lovely country "Mah-lai-Si-Ya"...Yesterday I stayed back and left office around 6.05pm...Jam all the way from Puchong toll to Sunway despite paying RM1.60...Why? Read this notice "Lori Rosak 1.2Km dihadapan selasai. Traffic masih perlahan"...Ok! Fine! I reached home around 6.50pm...I bare with it...

Today! the same case happened! Today, something different as the notice board sounds like this "Lori rosak 3Km dihadapan selesai. Traffic masih perlahan" and I can tell you when its super super jam, you can forget about that so call priority lane aka smart tag...I drove to the "tunai" lane instead...So, that's the story and I am looking forward to the message that yet to display on the digital board tomorrow...Outstanding!

Meanwhile, we had farewell parties for the last few days...Sathan officially left us last saturday while CCM and teng will be leaving us end of this month too...I ♥ farewell anyway!! Woohoo!!

-Growing numbers of sexy guys! Opps...Typing error, I mean guysssss...Internship students...-


-The perfect group picture without Joyce & Claris-

Malacca!!! I'm coming!!


No comments: