Monday, August 16, 2010

- Melaka Trip (7/8/2010) -

Bougainvillea shot...Spotted first by raja...While waiting for Claris to guide us to her mansion...
Sleeping Ashton...Cute & Adorable...
Happy Matthew
Happy Family Picture Take 1
Aunty said: Look at the camera...Haha
QA Inspection
Raja with her tired face...
Orange theme!!
Rm4.90 Breakfast @ Windmill Station
The super duper long queue for Melaka famous Chicken Rice Ball...Its even drizzling and yet the queue was so long...95% of the queue-local people...
XXX Sensor picture..haha
Melaka famous Durian Cendol
Fried Potato Slice...Rm2.50 per stick...Nothing to shout about...
Taken before breakfast...
Us with "Sharkie"...Heidi's pet...
Me & Heidi...
We ended up in a not very famous chicken rice shop...
Bandar Bersejarah...Remind you of history subject? Hehe
Heidi, Raja, Me, Grace & Gan

I actually in a good mood to blog about my last weekend trip to Melaka but this new setting by blogspot really freak me out...I'm not a person that fancy new setting you see so, I seriously hope blogspot will bring me back the old version of blogging...
Anyway! Enjoyable first trip with my colleagues...We completed our mission to visit Claris and her new born baby Ashton! In a glimpse of eye, Madam Ong will be back on next monday and life goes on..............

No comments: