Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Happening 2- 22nd Bday Celebration

Celebrated my 22nd Birthday with my colleagues...They secretly surprised me with a small birthday party in the office during lunch time...They 1st chase me away from the office while they prepared the food...*I will remember you tricking me Sim Lee Choo!* We are now equal...Haha...

It was also Jun You's last day in EK hence farewell for him too...

Sexy Ong & Sim Lee Choo preparing the food...I'm proud! 2 HOD served me hahaha...

The 2 stars of the Day! You will be remembered Kenny Chin...


Domino's Chocolate Indulgence Cake

Madam Ong

Yang Di Pertuan "Raja" = The camerawoman for the day...

EK's 3 musketeers

"Milo" Cobra Show... *LAME*

Perfect Group Pic 1
Had a great celebration with them...Censored videos are now available...Ms.Chee missed out the fun...Wahahaha...Received a lovely birthday card from Melb too...Thanks Chen Chen...I heard there is one more pending from Sydney...Still no sign of it Turtle Wong! Haha...



4 comments:

The Empty Cup said...

Er, dunno what happen T.T

Mayb i'll try sending another one later k! Dem inefficient post services. Aih!

Little Orangezz said...

Haha...Just playing around with u...Don't waste money again...Its Ok, I get ur "hou yi" d hehe...
When u come bac in Dec only bou fan sou la...

The Empty Cup said...

Ok ler, if send again also not sure sampai or not, AGAIN.

Year end bou fan la k. Hehe,.. OH btw, my stupid msn kena hack lar. Can add me back on msn arthur_wjy@hotmail.com pls?

ThxQQ

Little Orangezz said...

Which Kenny? I got 2 colleagues with the name of Kenny wo..Haha..Fatt hou ar u??