Monday, October 4, 2010

September Happening 3 - Convocation

Finally graduated!!! I mean an official one...Hello! I've been working for the past few months...4-5 hours ceremony that took place at Nikko Hotel on 18th September...I'm glad the IDP people prepared size S as backup...At least that gown looks good on me together with the high heels that I wore that day...Haha...Its a great feeling meeting all my ex college mates! My only disappointment was the absence of Marianne &Kyth...Ain't the perfect one without both of them...Haha...

Mun See! I do enjoy your class despite I hate auditing so much! Haha...Thank you thank you...


Is proud of my flowers (Lily + Pink Rose)...Don't jealous please!

Mummy & Daddy!!



Ohh...Mr.Way Khong...







The certificate that every fresh graduates have been waiting for huh??

Koh Bee Bee! Ok...No more management acctg & Buss Finance memories please...

My family...*Muacks*


Linda Chung was in Malaysia yesterday! She was promoting Bio Essence's new 24 hours Hydrating & Moisturising mask at 1u...Get to catch a glimpse of her as her fans bombarded the event...


No comments: