Monday, October 18, 2010

October Happening 4 - Din Tai Fung @ The Gardens

 Din Tai Fung @ Mid Valley on Sunday...Din Tai Fung origin from Taiwan is something like Dragon-I concept...I must say that their waitress were super polite & the good services that they offered us deserved my compliments...Look at Pizza Hut's service, *shakes head*..Ordered 2 Fried Rice & Fried Dim Sum *Calories!! I know I know but who cares wei!! Keep fit or exercise later...Haha...* Just a simple Pork & Shrimp fried rice with egg and it tasted so good...Just nice...Then, Mango Roll dim sum was good too...Gonna try their steam dim sum next... 



The mango & shrimp filling inside...Yummy!


Today was a hectic day *Account closing day*...Tomorrow will be better I guess? Singing out now to watch "Unriddle" drama...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medication is actually a healthy type of healing!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy schools[/url]