Saturday, December 11, 2010

December Happening 3 - Taiping Mali @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Dad spent us lunch at Taiping Mali today...Hmm...My overall review was ok...Nothing to shout about...The Nasi Lemak sambal was not too bad but the fried chicken was way too small! Haha...Its like "burung puyuh" size only...I would say that even market or pasar malam's nasi kunyit will be nicer than this...My sis waited for like 15 minutes for a simple nasi lemak too...Poor services...My only recommendation would be the Chee Cheong Fun...

Cafe Ambiance - ☆☆☆☆
Food - ☆☆☆
Service - ☆☆☆
Cleanliness - ☆☆☆☆

Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken Wing
Curry Mee
Ipoh Style Chee Cheong Fun
Nasi Kunyit with Curry Chicken
Indian Style Mee Rebus
In comparison to this, I recommend "Ipoh Mali" @ New Sunway Mentari...They offer similiar food as Taiping Mali and my favourites will definitely be Chee Cheong Fun, Yam Cake and their Milk Tea...Super nice!  


No comments: