Friday, May 6, 2011

May Happening 1 - Its Weekend!

I'm entering the 2nd week of my new working environment in new Company...Well, things had get better as time goes by...Slowly adapting myself to the new environment, workload and new colleagues...Me however still ♥ ♥ ♥ weekend especially its Mother's Day week!!

Random picture of Roti Canai...I'm currently craving for it! Yes, I know its middle of the night but its been ages since I had roti canai...So, breakfast 2 piecexxx tomorrow...Kaka...
Another random picture of Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng...Specially dedicated to Arthur Wong that is far away from Msia that missess Nasi Lemak! HAHA!! Anyway, this nasi lemak highly recommended @ MJ Cafe Jaya 33...Set Lunch of the rice + Ice Lemon Tea for only RM8.90++...Worth the portion I would say and the Fried Chicken was awesome! Like the spices aroma...

Last, but not least Happy Mother's Day....


No comments: