Monday, April 25, 2011

April Happening 6 - Star Awards Show 2

The biggest upset of the night goes to Jeneatte Aw...I am so sorry Ms.Aw but 2011 is Rui En's year! Yesshhh!! The Best Actress award goes to Rui En for her role as Ye Shi Qi in With You...First nomination and first best actress award...Being your fan, I'm proud of you! Well deserving!
Additional bonus for Rui En bagging another award ---> Top 10 Female Artist Award...But, major letdown for Dai Yang Tian for not even in the Top 10 list...

Its was pretty obvious that Rui En was shock of her win...
Jeneatte, Joanne, Li Ping Jie & Elvin
Rui En congratulated by Joanne Peh
SG Star Award 2011 Best Actor & Best Actress
Mediacorp's 4 new hunks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and
gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and
screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had
to tell someone!

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: external link