Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Happening 5 - Stadt @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Monday lunch @ Stadt German Bistro (Bandar Puteri Puchong)...Since Joyce had been craving for the pork knuckle for quite some time, we decided to go there for Claris's birthday celebration...
We all ended up ordering the RM14.90 set lunch anyway...Haha...The Pork Knuckle is way too expensive...


Woohoo! Babi-ness
RM14.90 set lunch comes with garden salad, potato soup, main course & Ice Lemon Tea

Woots! Small portion? Oh well, what can you expect? Its only RM14.90...Acceptable..


Happy Be-Early Birthday Sze Sze...
I like this picture so much! 2-0-08  

Anyway, I've officially left EK for good on Monday! Haha...I managed to stay tough! No tears from me despite it was quite saddening...Got few days break before starting up my new job at.................*shall remain secret at the meantime* Haha...Will be cleaning up my room, run errands and shopping for the next few days...
Achoooo!!! Flu at a wrong timing! Just when I wanna relax at home..*sigh*

No comments: