Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Happening 3 - Bye Bye EK @ TGIF IOI Mall

My soon to be ex's colleagues celebrated Kenny, Heidi & my farewell at TGIF on Thursday night...Farewell??? Yupp, right guess I've already tender my letter of resignation 1 month ago and the coming Monday will be my last working day...Say goodbye to the 1st company that I joined after graduation Emperor's Kitchen...Its been a year plus (1 year & 2 months) and I am so so gonna miss all my colleagues...There is also a few things that I am gonna miss but well life has to go on...Yesterday I went Putra Heights for my favourite "chu yuk fan" it however ended up tasteless...Sadness I guess??










The fish eye effect group picture

Joyce, my superior...Thank You for everything...Thank You for making it for my dinner farewell too...haha


Hmm..I really hope Monday, I will stay tough! No tears from me! Haha...

No comments: