Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Secret Recipe

Occasion: Buy One Free One Secret Recipe Cake
Date: 10th Dec 2007
Time: 10am-11.30am
Location: Secret Recipe, Sunway Pyramid

It was Secret Recipe 10th years old birthday today...They rewarding customer with a buy one free one whole cake promotion on the 10th of Dec at 10am and only 10 outlets...Reached Pyramid at 10.05am...It was a long queue already...Unexpected from Secret Recipe up to Digi Store...Bought popcorn chicken as my temporary breakfast...A while then, an UNCLE...Middle age UNCLE...He JUMP QUEUE!!! Terrible Fella...Act nothing and queue in front of us...Kept asking us question to keep our mind away that he jump queue....HELO Uncle.......His excuse was.......His son wants to eat cake and he is rushing back to Johor...*swt*...He then called all his friends and wife to heboh about it...Which cake to buy...bla bla...Annoying fella...But I ignored him and slowly he jumped to my behind! Omg...The family behind did not stop him...*sigh*...1 hour later, a few flavours were sold out but thanks god I get the flavour that I want...


Pics>>>>>>>>>>>
-The havoc environment in Sunway Pyramid, Secret Recipe-

-The queue that block Manhattan Fish Market entrance-


-I am coming...Almost my turn...Too bad some of the flavour was sold out-

-Yes!! I finally get my cake...-

-Cappuccino Cheese Cake> Layered with vanilla, with coffee flavour cookie base and topped with choc rice-

-Tiramisu> Cake flavoured with espresso filled with layers of mascarpone cheese and cappuccino cream-

I wanted Mango Delight too actually but nvm everyone was allowed to purchase one cake only...So I am satisfied with this 2 flavours after the effort of queuing for 1 and half hour....keke...
Had 2 slices d so far as my tea and supper....BURP..............Excuse me..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its good discussion about this post at this place at
this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.


my blog :: think about this