Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lan Kwai Fong

Occasion: Shopping for new bag
Date: 30th Dec 2007
Time: 11.3am-4.30pm
Location: Curve Shopping Mall

Suppose to shop for a new bag for new sem starting on Jan 14...But I actually found a nice pair of Nike shoe...Its green in colour (I never like green colour but this green caught my attention) , new arrival and its only RM119 (under my budget)...So I decided that I will grab it real soon...Went Lan kwai Fong for lunch...Thank god its not food court...haha...

-Lan Kwai Fong's food menu-

-Lan Kwai Fong's Drinks Menu...Foods & Drinks were similar to Kim Gary...-

-Szechuan Spicy Meat Noodle-

-Pork Luncheon Meat Cheese Bake Rice...its undeniable Kim Gary's Cheese bake rice was a better one...-

-Lkf Curry Noodle...It was worth it to order this curry mee...RM9.30 and it comes with fish balls, tau foo pok, chicken meat, prawns and sebiji egg...-

-It had been quite a while I did not camwhore...So its for some...hehe...Curve toilet...Smile....-

-Fitting Room take 1-

-Fitting room take 2...I bought this shirt...Cny new clothes...wahaha...-

-Fitting Room take 3-

I end up buying a shirt and shopped some groceries from Tesco...Looks like I will be using my old bag then...8 hours countdown to 2008!!!!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Sunway pyramid's toilets were better. HAHAHAH