Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Rojak Rojak & Big Apple Donuts

Merry Christmas !!!!

On this lovely day, I went to Curve..Shopped around for Nike shoe as my christmas present...But, sadly couldn't find one that catch my attention...So I will get my Nike shoe very soon...Watched Alien Vs Predator 2...Well, it was pretty good...The action, the battle between predator n alien, the effects...I can finally differentiate the aliens and predator...ahaha...Buat malu only...


Lunch: Rojak Rojak, Curve>>>>


-Menu-

-Fish Ball Noodle-

-Spices Rice with Ikan Bilis Sambal...Spices rice comes with ikan bilis sambal, spicy achar...-

-Spices Rice with Fried Chicken...It comes with 2 spices fried chicken, papadam and fried egg..-

I saw another Donut shop that is familiar to J.Co...Big Apple nama dia...So, I give it a try again since its not a long queue...



-Big standing menu outside of the shop...Its a good thing compare to J.Co...Save more time...-

-I think I am addicted to donuts..Ohh...Not a good news...Sweet and fattening...hehe...-


-Spicy Flossy, Chococinno, Choreo, Duren Duren, Glacier...Rm9.50 for 1/2 Dozen...-

-Dad tried durian flavour...His favourite...Strong durian smell, creamy durian filling...-

-A christmas cake, Longan special that caught my eyes at Bee's Cake house-

Merry Christmas to everyone...Lets sing........................Lets eat...............



2 comments:

emily said...

look like starbucks huh..

Little Orangezz said...

Yea...But I din try their coffee...Donuts were lovely...