Thursday, September 11, 2008

-Counting Sheep-


I had a coffee (Old Town White Coffee with Sugar Cane sugar) in the afternoon...I likes it...However, it spoilt my night!! (I Kissed a girl...I likes it...Hope my bf don't mind it)...A half cup of coffee caused me insomnia...I had morning class the next day and yet my eyes were opened widely late at 2am! If not my laptop had been sent to re format I could have chatting on msn...
I left no choice but to count sheeps! I almost fall asleep counting the 103th sheeps but it failed! I stay alert again...At that moment I made up my mind to apply for Pro-Vice Chancellor Award despite knowing I stand no chance to for it...haha...Potential competitors around me...
Good Luck to all competitors! Wahaha.....
"Ching Ai De" laptop will be back tomorrow! Thank God...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Review my page :: view it now