Friday, September 5, 2008

-Home Cook Nasi Lemak-

Hmm...I voted my Mum's home cook Nasi Lemak the Best Nasi Lemak in the world because no one can beat my loving mummy...Just when I mentioned I am craving for Nasi Lemak in the morning...My mum cooked it as our dinner! Ohh...Love my mummy...
I recall the moment I wake up early morning when I was young to buy Malay's Nasi Lemak around my house area...At just one shot I could "ta pou" 2 packets with "nasi tambah" too...haha...Well I used to be a big eater...I can now longer able to find such delicious nasi lemak around PJ...That's so sad...Anyway, Mum cooked my favourite Nasi Lemak with Beef Curry on wed night as dinner...


-Simple yet delicious and satisfying Nasi Lemak...1 egg, anchovies, cucumber and Sotong Sambal...Didn't take the picture of Beef Curry as I was too hungy...Babi-licious-


I would like to wish Mr.Donny Gan a Happy Blasting Birthday!! (5th Sept)...I can't imagine such childish married guy born in the same month as me! hahaha...I know you read my blog Donny...So please remember my cake ya?! haha...

No comments: