Sunday, August 31, 2008

-Just Dessert @ The Curve-

Its Merdeka!! WooHooo...Why la I so excited about Malaysia Independence Day?? Because 31 August and Sept 1st will be a holiday...That's it?? No other special feelings towards your Country 51 year Independence?? Sorry nothing to proud of...Muahaha...
Anyway wanted to shop around at 1U but it was such a long queue to squeeze in the parking area hence assuming there will be no parking available for my small car! Changed my mind to The Curve...After all I just need a shopping mall to satisfy my stomach...Decided to try on this "Just Dessert" because mum craving for Mango Lou...


-Allocated beside PHOP...Big TV Screen showing Moonlight Resonance episode 23...I realise AOD kept repeating that episode...Omg...-

-Salted Fish Pork Belly Rice-

-Char Siew Chicken Dry Curry Mee-

-Hainaneses Chicken Chop-

-Sweet Mango Lou-


Its the end of 1 week Mid sem break...Back to College tomorrow...What have I did through out the week?? Not really happening hence not going to mention it...
Anyway, Cousin brother Donny brought us to Putra Heights to visit his new house today...I kinda of love the latest design of his house...So from now onwards I determine to study hard! Work hard! Earn Money! Buy House! Marry! Give Birth........................tu tu tu tu
Last but not least...Selamat Berbuka Puasa to all my malay friends...I'll be craving for Buka Puasa food for this whole month! hahahaha.....

No comments: