Saturday, August 16, 2008

-Gasoline @ Sunway Pyramid-

Babi Ruey suggested for a meet up in "Onion" Sunway Pyramid...For your info the definition of Onion was given by her...HaHAha...We went Gasoline for a drink...Its been ages I didn't meet this "budak gila" since Yuen Steamboat so we get to catch up with each other lately gossip news...Haha...

-Babi Oren & Babi Ruey-

-Babi Ruey's college mate Eng Kent aka "kiwi"...Shy boy la but he reveal Ruey's embarrassed moment...Haha! I like him! ahaha...-

-The Tarc College Logistic students-

-Yong sui la she! Insist to stand to take picture...I know she is tall la... "___" -

-Eng Kent the shy boy with me outside Gasoline...He is so kind wei...He paid for the whole bill...Haha...Thanks for the treat Eng Kent...-

-See! Ruey almost taller than him...Hahaha...Pity him...-

I went home around 5pm...Didn't join them for movie because I watched Dark Knight...I am very in into Movie unlike her...Ahaha...But she watched "Meet Dave" already...
Reach home sleep...I am now here to blog and research for assignment...Its been a hard day yesterday and I am glad I run through it...Thanks for all the concern and understanding kawan-kawan! Love you all!!

No comments: