Sunday, August 24, 2008

-Amuleto @ Mid Valley-

Its been a hectic week and finally its mid sem break...Decided to go for a walk with my mum and sis...*Window Shopping*...Walked around Boulevard to find the cheapest Restaurant for lunch...But, sigh there is no such things as cheap food there! Unless I go bakery for a bun but even bread is expensive nowadays! I don't know what happen to Oasis food court...Perhaps under renovation...
Finally make up our mind to try on this Amuleto because I am craving for Rosti...Guess what! Black out just right after we ordered our food...I am glad the Chef managed to serve us the dishes...Cooking under torchlights?! hahaha...The waiter told us 50% power failure in MV that cover the whole North Court with more than 30minutes...Could never imagine if a Cinema is down to power failure...


-It was still bright when this Menu picture was taken but not after we ordered food...Hence, below pictures of food might be a bit dark...-

-Beef Bacon Rosti-

-Mushroom Rosti-

-Chicken Cordon Bleu-

The phrase of "There is no such thing as free lunch" is damn damn true! At this moment...How I wish I am a millionaire................Falling cash from the sky.....RM1000,000...............

No comments: