Wednesday, August 6, 2008

-Auditing Visiting Lecturer-

Muhammad Azizul Islam is the name of our Auditing vl...We've been wondering what's his possible race...Will he be a Malay?? OR an Australian that been converted into Islam OR even an Indian Muslim?? Stay tune for the picture below and you will know what's his race...
He is currently 32 years old and married with a lovely wife where he brought her along to Malaysia...* At least he is not as shy as Tranh Truong *...I skipped his 2nd day of vl because its freaking boring la! I mean that subject...Hahaha...Anyway, he will be flying back on this sunday...


-Jeng Jeng Jeng!! He is a Bangladeshi...Still consider good looking right? Haha..From left (Szu Kee, Jo-ann, S.neo, Oren, Yu Jia, Dr.Azizul *future PhD holder*, Angelia, Jen Li and Florence)...Ohh...Not to forget our Auditing lonely soul (Yu Foong) being the camera man...-

-Ok! I am being very naughty today...I 1st miss call Yf...His heart almost drop out! Perhaps he seldom receive phone call...haha..Jk! I then miss call Yu Jia...She forgotten to put silent mode...Her heart drops out again...Next victim--> Jen Li...She is being cool not paranoid about her phone ringing...Szu Kee was the next but she knows I am fooling around...Hahaha...*Sorry la I am boring la*...I actually wanted to Miss call Sexy too! But I worried her Rod Crane lecturer will stare at her! muahaha...-


The next Visiting Lecture will be Taxation on next week...David Jones nama dia * Adik kepada Indiana Jones*...Hoping that he is not a boring person OR can at least joke around...He might be a very very good looking person from his name so we shall see..............

No comments: