Wednesday, August 27, 2008

-Homecook Spaghetti-

Mum's cook spaghetti pop up in my mind on sunday night...But, it will be too late to inform mum to prepare the ingredients because its 2.30am and by the time I wake up the next morning, mum shall be done with lunch...Nothing can be done!
The next morning I wake up...I saw mum cutting some tomatoes! Then I was like...Ah Mi ar...Are you going to cook spaghetti for lunch??!! Yeah!! I share the same thoughts as my mum! She indeed has the intention to cook spaghetti...


-Spaghetti with tomato paste, chicken sausage and chicken fillet...Simple yet delicious! Forgotten to add some cheese powder otherwise it will looks even nicer...-

Please forgive people like me who have a sudden craving for food middle of the night...I realise I'm not the only one who have tat sudden mind! My friend, Ah Hwang had been crying for "potato salad" and "Dumplings" last night at 2am! Ah WoooooOOOooooo.........

No comments: