Thursday, August 21, 2008

-Charmaine Latest Updates-

Look at the pretty Charmaine Sheh!! These pictures were taken for the HKJure advertisement...Anyway Charmaine will be back in shooting for her latest drama series "Business Doctor" soon with Co-Starring Dayo Wong after a long break few months ago...It will be Charmaine 1st comedy series with Dayo...Looking forward into it...
Ah Sheh latest drama series "Turbulence of East and West" will be aired soon in late Sept...I can't wait for it!! Still missing her character in Forensic Heroes 2...She was fantastic...




I self declared that I'm now on a 1 week mid sem break!! *clap hands*
Why so happy?? 3 assignments pile up as tall as Mount Kinabalu...I would say its not an easy task at all for this semester...2 mid sem tests awaiting me after the break ends...1 Presentation and Report needed to be submit on Sept 2...Ohh I'm happy I get an additional day off...Thanks to Merdeka Celebration which falls on a sunday! Muahaha...

No comments: