Friday, November 7, 2008

-MADAGASCAR 2 Move It Move It-

"Move It Meal" from MCD! Double McChicken, Move It McShaker Fries & Green McFizz...MCD loves to make it a double double big portion for their burgers...Maybe they should come out with some burgers best suit a someone that is on diet?! Haha...On diet won't even go FastFood la please...McShaker Fries?! Again?! Load in your fries in a bag and shake shake it?! Oh Come on.....I'm actually rooting for Green McFizz...Missed Orange McFizz a lot, I wonder why they remove Orange McFizz from their beverages menu...


The other Ms.Leong in my house was crying badly for these 4 headgears!! She threaten me that she will not enter SPM examination hall on tuesday!! I was like??!! Har??!! You ok ar?? Haha...You can just don't sit for the paper, it got nothing to do with me wei! haha...
Ok la...Portraying a good sister status in front of people, I might consider of buying her one of these headgears that will cost me Rm5.90 as a surprise for her 1st paper perhaps...Haiz...Troublesome sister...Wishing her all the best in her 1st paper on tuesday...History Paper Rockzzz!!
I'm considering of getting the headgear for myself too! Wee!! Hehe...I'm going for "Alex" headgear and wanted to get one for Sexy too!! Hehe...Sexy also hunting for headgears!!

Last But Not Least....I is employed!! Hehe...Starting my very 1st job on monday...Wish Me Luck!

No comments: