Friday, February 13, 2009

-Bon Vogaye Turtle Wong, Ms.Hokkien & Sardine Chia-

I think twice, think thrice before making this move! I felt that I've the responsibility to announce something to the public that Arthur Wong..................Ahem.................He........

<<<<>>>>
<<<<<<<>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>
<<<<>>>>>


-Please click on the picture to enlarge-

What are you thinking people?! Haha...Are you thinking that I may reveal some dirty secret of this genius to public?! haha...*Well I might do that if I terkorek his secret ok?!*
Just thought of posting something silly for his farewell! haha...Arthur made history on Saturday 14/2/2009 12.32AM! He stayed online until 12.32AM! I'm not boasting! I got an evidence! The picture above proved that he stayed alert and was chatting with me up to 12.32AM! Wow! I'm impressed of him! Haha...
This turtle Wong stolen my PVC Award and will be flying to Melbourne on Monday together with JinLi and Brandon...Wishing 3 of them best of luck in Melbourne in their final year! Please take care of each other...No worries I will take care of myself...Jo, Meiyen, Kelly, Marianne will also take care of themselves...But! I do pity Jack because........No one is going to take care of him...Muahaha............


No comments: