Monday, February 16, 2009

-I Wish I Had a Dog Now-



I had a 3 hours nap this afternoon and I had a very very weird dream that I would like to share out...Ok...A puppy out of nowhere suddenly appeared in front of me...If I am not mistaken, I was sitting inside a room at that time and the whole dream took place in college...
So it was like love at first sight! I fell in love with that little creature that I never adore in real life...I pity the puppy and I grab it...I hold him tight on my hand...I can feel it...*Oh ya, I just assume its a male dog* Hahaha...The puppy was kinda of cross-breed type something similiar with the picture above...
So basically, he was in a dirty mess...However, instead of showering him you know what I actually did?! Omg! I can't believe it! I used a feather duster to clean the dust around his body! Eh! What's wrong with me wei! *sigh*...So, the story continued...He seems hungry and I got neither Pedigree nor Alpo dog food available hence I went and made something for him...I made him a bowl of cereal with milk! Its fresh milk! I know it sounds silly but you see its a dream and dream can be very silly at some time! Haha...I can still recall the crunchy cereal noise he made while chewing it...Its so adorable!!
Then, havoc moments! A girl kinda of self declaring herself as the puppy owner! I actually know this girl in reality too...Haha...She came into my dream! Can't believe it...The she started screaming and shouting for her puppy...A Sudden black out after that!! What happened next?! I would want to know how the puppy ended too...I can't recall what happened after that...I just know that at the moment I woke up from my weird dream.........."I WISH I HAD A DOG"

No comments: