Sunday, November 8, 2009

- This Is It Movie Reviews -

Watched this piece of work directed by Kenny Ortega last Tuesday in Sunway Pyramid and it was awesome! Many express disappointment because they showed songs and dancing stunts more than close up interview with Mj...I personally prefer watching him singing and dancing because he is so damn cool on stage! My only disappointment is that they didn't include my favorite song "You're Not Alone" inside the movie but its ok, overall it is still a great show!


-MJ's young lead guitarist Orianthi Panagaris catches my attention when she walked out and rock us with her guitar skills for Black & White song and They Don't Care About Us with snippets of History-

-This is the scene where MJ rehearsed for "Human Nature" and he showed some kind of humors here-

-Last but not least, MJ principal background dancers that had undergo auditions were also the best among the best! I couldn't take off my eyes from those macho men! -

In addition to the above, I also enjoyed "I just can't stop loving you" song where MJ duet with one of his background singers Judith Hill, a 3D version "Thriller", "Beat It" and "Earth Song"...Also love it when they end the movie with "Man in the mirror" that brings back lots of sweet memories...I will now be awaiting the release of This Is It DVD version and I "HEART" Michael Jackson!!

1 comment:

cher said...

u only love him when he's now gone...