Tuesday, November 17, 2009

- UpComing Movies -

Watched 2012 on the first day screening and the queue were extremely long! I couldn't stand the massive queue in Sunway Pyramid so I headed to 1u instead and at least I get to catch 2.45pm show...It was an awesome, touching and interesting movie...The disaster effects were more or less similar to "The Day After Tomorrow" though...However, its worth your money to watch it seriously...Anyway, is looking forward to watch the following movies...

  1. Toy Story 3 (18 June 2010)...Gonna wait till my neck long I guess but this movie always brings back sweet childhood memories...
  2. Ninja Assassin (25 November 2009) starring Rain and the trailer seems nice! TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pEKQ_zUBo
  3. Avatar (18 December 2009) a latest production by Titanic producer
  4. Little Big Soldier (February 2010)...Leehom's previous movie *Lust, Caution* was kinda of boring...Hoping that his collaboration with Jackie Chan this time can turn up to be a huge success for his movie acting career...
Result might be out anytime from now...God Bless me and wish me luck!

No comments: