Sunday, November 22, 2009

- Weekly Updates -

Let me narrow down my weekly updates to a number list because I am not in a high five mood to blog my day from Monday-Sunday...Haha

  1. 6pm-8pm had always been my favourite tv past time but recently, I started to dislike this 2hours duration due to some reason...I hope this annoying feeling will vanish soon
  2. 2 of my results were out on Friday and thank god! It was such a blessing that I score HD for both QA and FM...Now, I silently awaiting Small B result and looking for the right time to declare "I've officially graduated!"
  3. The release of results will also means that its time for job seeking! Gosh...I'm so not ready for it yet...Haha...
  4. Outings had not be very smooth this week though...Its either I ffk people or people ffk me...That's so cool!
  5. Went to this "Teh Tarik Place" @ IOI Mall on Saturday...I just couldn't accept the increasing numbers of Kopitiam around...There is this well known "Old Town" then there are "New Taste", "Old Taste" and I even saw one with the name of "Little Boy" the other day...Hahaha...Increasing competition seriously...
-Cucur Udang RM2 per piece! Its so so expensive...I can get 3 pieces for only RM1 wei-

-Maggie Goreng! I Missssss College's Mamak Stall Maggie Goreng! Maybe I will find a day to go back and ta pou-

Till then see ya! Is heading for lunch now...

2 comments:

Little Orangezz said...

Har? Then no more Basketball court?! I thought ppl park car there? They gonna renovate the cafeteria space to something again la sure...
Ohh well..If I work near Subang, I may do that...haha

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://zyjibogyku.s-enterprize.com/atutyf.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life