Sunday, December 6, 2009

- Jogoya @ Starhill Gallery -

I'm gonna keep this post as short as possible because I was too busy hunting for jobs...Haha...Believe me? Frankly, I'm too obsessed in youtube-ing and tudou-ing nowadays...Catching all the funny NG show of Beyond of Realm of Conscience [BROC], TVB Award Presentation and TVB 2010 Sales Presentation...
Back to this post...We [Jo, Kyth, Derek and Elan] headed to Jogoya for a simple lunch gathering last monday which was the last day of promotion...You must be thinking that I'm so rich for a lunch in Jogoya! Ohh come one...There was this ladies promotion and Jo chip in the bill for me too! Thanks Jo! Haha...Much appreciation to our driver, Elan too! Elan *the accord driver* was so worried that he may get lost and our GPS was "so obedient" for the day...No signal all the way to Jogoya...Its ok, we managed to reach there safely after all, except for the lousy parking lot inside Starhill...RM10 for 3 hours and 33minutes but its KL what you expect?












-Had 5 different flavour scoops of haagen-







Counting 17 days to Christmas! Yeahooo!! Time to exchange presents! Its time for a makeover for my Cafe World too! January approaching will also means that its gonna be the end of 2009 too...How sad...Time flies too fast...

7 comments:

JinLi said...

How was Jogoya!??? Nice nice?? I want to try... but some ppl say quality deteriorating already..

The Empty Cup said...

Yalo..not that nice di... but wanna got there again also la. lolx.

Little Orangezz said...

Haha...Seriously nt worth it anymore...But that time I ate, there was this ladies promotion...So I paid RM60 only...So 5 scoops of haagen + some seafood ard...Haha...Sorry acctg ppl....Eh mayb u all come back we go tenji la..ok?!

The Empty Cup said...

Ok Deal!! Tenji then!!

Anyway, why lar remove cbox. Now have to leave comment all.

Little Orangezz said...

Tenji you haven't try before? Then on la! Bt then dearest jin and jack (double J) wont be back so early..
Remove lo...Everyone also remove, I just follow the trend! hahahhaa

The Empty Cup said...

Haha, wait for them lor..most of them will be back by 30th/31st. Haha....

I didn't remove also, lolx. haha...

little annie said...

see sexy, now u know why i soooo against jogoya. their food zomg, sucks man.